Prince Edward Island offers a number of drug programs, listed below in alphabetical order. Islanders who qualify for one of the drug programs can receive medications that are listed on the formulary.
Click on the name of each drug program for more information. Speak with your physician, pharmacist or contact us to learn how to apply for coverage.
Additionally, PEI Pharmacare provides pharmacy services to addiction services, correctional facilities and to the Sherwood Home.
PEI Pharmacare also provide immunization vaccines through the Provincial Pharmacy to Public Health Nursing to assist in the prevention of communicable diseases.
- AIDS/HIV Drug Program
- Children in Care Drug Program
- Community Mental Health Drug Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Drug Program
- Diabetes Drug Program
- Erythropoietin Drug Program
- Family Health Benefit Drug Program
- Financial Assistance Drug Program
- Growth Hormone Drug Program
- Hepatitis Program
- High Cost Drug Program
- Home Oxygen Program
- Intron A-Iterferon Drug Program
- Meningitis Drug Program
- Nursing Home Drug Program
- Nutrition Supplement Program
- PKU Supplement Program
- Quit Smoking Drug Program
- Rabies Vaccine Program
- Rheumatic Fever Drug Program
- Seniors' Drug Cost Assistance Program
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Drug Program
- Transplant Anti-rejection Drug Program
- Tuberculosis Drug Program