Skip to Main Content
Bookmark and Share print small medium large 


Mental Health Services

Mental health care is provided through a range of services, including your family physician, nurse practitioner, and pediatrician.  More specialized mental health care is provided in Community Mental Health clinics or in-patient hospital settings. 

About this service:
Community and hospital-based services are provided throughout the province to adults, children, and youth who experience mental health conditions.  Mental health services are provided by interdisciplinary teams working to provide the most appropriate care in the most appropriate setting.

Locations where this service is provided:
SOURIS Health PEI - Souris Hospital
Souris Hospital
17 Knights Avenue
Souris, PE   C0A 2B0

T:  (902) 687-7110
F:  (902) 687-7119
MONTAGUE Health PEI - 126 Douses Road, Montague 126 Douses Road
PO Box 3000
Montague, PE   C0A 1R0

T:  (902) 838-0960
F:  (902) 838-0961
CHARLOTTETOWN Health PEI - 55 McGill Avenue, Charlottetown McGill Community Mental Health
55 McGill Avenue
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 7N8

T:  (902) 368-4911
F:  (902) 368-6189
CHARLOTTETOWN Health PEI - 1 Rochford Street, Charlottetown Richmond Centre
1 Rochford Street
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 7N8

T:  (902) 368-4430
F:  (902) 368-4427
SUMMERSIDE Health PEI - Prince County Hospital, Summerside Prince County Hospital
65 Roy Boates Avenue
Summerside, PE   C1N 2A9

T:  (902) 888-8180
F:  (902) 888-8173
ALBERTON 334 Church Street
Allan Shaw Building
Alberton, PE   C0B 1B0

T:  (902) 853-8670
F:  (902) 853-0420
O'LEARY Health PEI - O'Leary Health Centre, 15 MacKinnon Drive, O'Leary O'Leary Health Centre
14 MacKinnon Drive
O'Leary, PE   C0B 1V0

T:  (902) 859-8781
F:  (902) 859-8784
CHARLOTTETOWN Health PEI - 1 Rochford Street, Charlottetown Children's Centralized Intake
1 Rochford Street
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 7N8
T:  1-866-833-5443
F:  (902) 368-4427
Web:  Children's Mental Health

image banner of links Emergency Numbers Walk-in Clinics Compliments and Complaints Find a Family Doctor Health Card Pharmacare Wait Times
back to top