Resources for PharmacistsThe following PDF files are password-protected. To obtain the password for either the PEI Eligible Physicians List or the PEI Pharmacy Network ID's list, please email email@example.com.
PEI Interchangeable/Maximum Reimbursable Price (MRP) List
- MRP List Memo to Pharmacists - November 2016 (View past Memos)
- PEI Interchangeable/Maximum Reimbursable Price (MRP) List - November 2016
- PEI Interchangeable/Maximum Reimbursable Price List (Download in Microsoft Excel format)
- Formulary Updates / Pharmacare Bulletins
Drug Information System Privacy and Security Training
Below you will find information on the PEI Pharmaceutical Information Act and Regulations. To view these files and complete the test, you must have a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, installed on your computer.
Review the Privacy and Security Awareness Training document (pdf) and complete the online test. There are additional privacy and security resources available here.
If you have any questions or concerns about this site or the material contained within, please contact Grant Wyand, Pharmacy Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 368-6338.
- Professional Service Reimbursement Framework
- Provincially Reimbursed Medication Review Guidelines
- Privacy and Security Resources
- Patient Information Modification Form (PDF)
- DIS DUR Definitions (PDF)
- Pharmaceutical Information Act (PDF)
- Pharmaceutical Information Act - Regulations (PDF)
- Plain Language Act (PDF)
- Plain Language Regulations (PDF)
- Quick Information Sheet (DOC)
- Provincial Interchangeable Drug List (PDF)
- PhIP - Pharmacist Registration Form (PDF)
- PhIP - Participating Pharmacy Agreement (PDF)